Emily McFarlan Miller is an awards-winning reporter and adventurer. I'm a social media-er, a Christian, a Chicagoan and, as of May 2011, the unlikeliest of newlyweds.
I studied journalism at New York University, and since then, have gained professional experience across all kinds of media, reporting for newspapers, magazines, cable and network televisions, radio and the Web. You can read more about that on my resume. The nut graf is I just really like to tell stories.
- About education, mostly, and sometimes shooting a crossbow, for Sun-Times Media
- About current events, for RELEVANT
- About marriage, for Start Marriage Right
- About other things, for other places on the InterWebs (including Christianity Today's Her.meneutics blog, Lean Girls Club and guest posts on other blogs)
- And about everything else, here on my blog.
I do other things, just for fun, for...
Everything here, though, is all my own and doesn't represent the views of any of the above. Insert obligatory disclaimer here.
Mostly, I write.
Photo credit: Shauna Bittle.